S7, free gear s2 watches
Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anybody get there gear s2 watches yet for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy s 7 phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S7, free gear s2 watches
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cozz61, I can understand your frustration regarding this promotion. We want you to get what was promised. Here is the latest information regarding the promotion from Samsung: You can call them at 888-795-6442 hours of operation are from 10am until 7pm ET Monday - Friday, and 11am until 5pm ET Saturday and Sunday. You can also follow the link:

SOLD OUT GEAR II WATCH LINK

http://bit.ly/1WqRYMg

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dooly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope I think it's a scam

Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well did some research and found that we already got the gear VR and my son is approved for a gear s2 but surprise surprise no record of my gear s2. Even though we pre-order all 3 phones at the same time. Received them the same day. Activate them the same day and then ordered the vr and two s2 the same day and mine is not on record? I did all the above my self and get this I am the account administrator and there is no record of mine. I can't wait to hear what verizon has to say about that.

0 Likes
Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone and got no where with either samsung or Verizon. They said that they didn't get my receipt but funny they had everything else they excepted my entry. Then if there was a problem with my entry why didn't they send me a email that there was a problem nooo! Think about 9 samsung phones I bought and they are going to [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] over for a [removed] watch. And when I talked to Verizon oh why are you going to leave us? It was a Samsung problem not us! We how about standing behind me and going to bat for me? But nooo! So good bye samsung and good riddance and the same to Verizon. Sprint will buy me out of my contract and give me 300.00 dollars to buy another phone. Also I was down in Mexico and my phone was a paper weight and my brother in law and daughter were using theirs. Not a hard thought there!

Dooly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am thinking the same thing switch this is a rip off

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want to see you leave, Cozz61. The Samsung promotion was very successful. I apologize that you did not get your own submission, when you got the others. We did go to bat for our customers when there was an overwhelming response to the Samsung promotion and asked Samsung to extend the promotion and they did.
Your device most definitely should have worked in Mexico. Did you try trouble shooting it with us? I am sure we could have gotten it working. Please know that we do value your business. We want you to be happy.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Got both of mine a couple of weeks ago. Hang in there.

0 Likes
Rockym
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is set to arrive by end of day tomorrow 4/28.  I ordered my phone on 3/15 and submitted for the promo when the phone arrived on 3/16.  I got an approval email for the watch on 4/7, a fedex label created on 4/22 and my package went In Transit as of yesterday.  It all went pretty smoothly and as advertised for me, so I'm not sure if I'd label it a scam really.

0 Likes
KeepNitReel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Prize Logic really screwed this promotion up! I applied for the promo on 3/9 and I'm still waiting for my S2 while others who applied for the promo week(s) after me have already received their S2. To make it worse, people are starting to receive VR's instead of the S2 they were approved for and they applied for the promo either the day I did(3/09) or the day before(03/08).
Ridiculous

Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I applied for 3 of the s2 the same day as you and got 3 vr units if they

don't trade them out that LG G5 or the next model LG is looking pretty

good.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016, 9:52 AM KeepNitReel <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes