S7 & google calendar sync
ddavid2041

My S7 will no longer sync my google calendar.  The last sync was 11/12, but everything else associated with the google account has been syncing.  I tried turning off and on the calendar sync within the account setting to try to kick start it, but nothing happens.  I also forced a stop on the app to see if that would help.  I have checked all the setting I can think of, but nothing has worked.  Both the app and phone are current on updates.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: S7 & google calendar sync
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Download the Google Calendar app.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you creating events in your Google account calendar on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Ddavid2041, keeping track of your events is always important. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you recall any recently added apps, games or software? Have you attempted to clean the calendar cache and data? Please ensure that the default calendar is the Google calendar versus the manufacturer calendar for this sync.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you selected "auto sync" in settings/accounts??

0 Likes