S8 Call Delays
HHOLLY9607

When making outbound calls It hangs in "Dialing" but only get dead air, no dialing tone. Several occasions I have gotten through to someone only to get dead air. They cant hear me and I can not hear them.  When this happen I see that I have more than 2 bars and connected to Wi-Fi.  Checked System storage and I am, at 28/64GB & 2.1/4GB Memory.  Cleared Cache in all apps and still having the same problem.

I am on the updated Android version (updated July12 2018)

Any Idea's as to why it takes several minutes for the phone to "Dial" out and/or why I am getting dead air?

THANK  YOU

0 Likes
Re: S8 Call Delays
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your calls are connecting is important, so I understand your concern, HHOLLY9607. We're always here to help.

When did this start happening? Does it happen with every call or only when calling certain numbers? Do you have HD Voice enabled http://spr.ly/6589DsWsc? Does this happen only while indoors? 

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes