S8+ Messages+ custom ringtone problems
HARBAR74

I've been using Messages+ without any problems on my S8+. I recently tried changing not only the personalized ringtones, but the over all ringtones and they will not change! I even tried going through the system settings and it didn't work. Is there an on going issue with Messages+?? This didn't start happening until after the last system update!!

0 Likes
Re: S8+ Messages+ custom ringtone problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HARBAR74, we certainly want you to enjoy using Messages + with your Samsung Galaxy S8+ Smartphone. Software updates for any device are intended to enhance its  performance, not cause the phone's user to be inconvenienced. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I also use Messages + on my own Android device and my app recently received an update. I recommmend accessing the Playstore to check to see if you have the most updated version. Is this something you’re interested in considering? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes