Re: S9+ Deliver Date
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you ordered early enough in the cycle that it can be filled with the original stock that Verizon receives, the chances are that it will be delivered on or before the 16th. You won't truly know until the phone is shipped and you can track it with the provided tracking number when you receive the shipment email.

Phones REQUIRE a signature. Accessories do not.

NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine will be here tomorrow.  I have already talked with FedEx and left my cell number so I can meet them.  Luckily I only work a few miles from home.  I cannot wait to have this phone in my hands!!

Darien1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you get an email? I checked the order status online with my confirmation number and it said it shipped yesterday, however I didn't get an email.

NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did get an email from Verizon with my tracking number.  I also got a notification in the myVerizon app.  Mine is shipping from about 5/6 hours away.

0 Likes
NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you enrolled in Verizon Up?  It says i get mine early because I am.

Darien1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not, however when I look up my confirmation number it says it shipped yesterday and that the delivery date is Wednesday. If I dont get an email by tomorrow I guess I'll contact Verizon.

NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should really join Verizon Up.  You can get all kinds of stuff with the points or coins that you earn.  I use mine to buy data.

jdhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received an update that my phone is out for delivery and shipped early because Im part of Verizon UP. Its being delivered to the store where I pre-ordered. The customer service at the store is telling me they cant release it until the 16th??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to see this awesome phone in your hands as soon as possible! Was the device ordered at a corporate retail location or an authorized retailer?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jdhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

From an authorized retailer.....

0 Likes