S9+ beeping after November updates
SeanNM

After the November updates, my S9+ makes a beeping noise similiar to adjusting the volume controls.  I have tried diiferent things from the internet and have not been able to fix.  Sometimes it beeps when i press the power button to acess my lock screen, after I enter my password to unlock phone, and even when its not being touched with the screen off.  When in Safe Mode it has not beeped so I can't say its hardware failure.  Additionally, I have not added any new apps around the time this started happening. 

The last two updates were Nov 9 and 15.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: S9+ beeping after November updates
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Under sound settings there is an option to control the screen lock sounds and other touch screen tones. Turn them off. See page 166 of the user manual.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Devices/Samsung/UserGuides/samsung-galaxy-s9-s9plus/u...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SeanNM

Hello,

The only sound that shows to play is the Charging Sound...I will turn that one off and see if that changes anything. 

Any other ideas?  These are my last two updates:

11/9: G965USQU3BRJ5

11/15: G965USQS3BRJ6

Thanks

0 Likes