Samsung 5 microphone
Daphanie

Locks up and contact has difficulty hearing

0 Likes
Re: Samsung 5 microphone
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

There should be a voice recorder on the phone, you should make a couple test recordings and play them back to yourself and see what they sound like. Make sure it's the phone you're using and not the person on the other end.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you are getting the best call quality, Daphanie. Let's get those calls going smoothly. How long has this been an issue? Can you tell me a little more about what happens when the phone locks up? Does this happen with everyone you speak with?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Daphanie

SATURDAY AND SPOKE TO THE MOST ARROGANT VERIZON TECH NAMED PAUL. UNBELIEVABLE AND NO DIFFERENCE IN MY MICROPHONE PROBLEM 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the impression that we want to leave on your Daphanie. My apologies for any subpar interaction that you may have experienced with us. Allow us to re-commit ourselves to your wireless happiness and a solution for you. May I ask is there any physical/liquid damage on the Galaxy S5? Have you tested the audio with both bluetooth on & off, headset audio, and speakerphone audio? If so then were there any difference in performance that we need to be aware of? If you can update us with this info and the software version installed on the device then we can cross reference with what we have on file.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes