Samsung A01 & wifi Calling
OceanStranded

I live in an area where there signal for Verizon is low.  I have great wifi strength throughout my house.  My A01 wont let me turn the wifi calling on.  It will go through the set up process, asking me to input an Emergency Address, but will not accept my address or my neighbor (as suggested by a phone rep).  It will not save.  it will only allow me to cancel.   Trying to remedy this with a call from Verizon does not help, as I will lose them to the poor connection!  Connecting to chat support does not work either.  This is my last hope.   The rep also suggested that I use a booster instead.  Wont wifi calling remedy this IF I can figure out why the phone wont even let me turn it on?  Are there other steps to figure out why this wont work?  My A01 most recent software update was on 11/2.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung A01 & wifi Calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with the signal in your home and turning on Wifi Calling. We would be happy to help in any way we can to make sure that you are able to stay connected. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us to further assist. 

0 Likes