Re: Samsung Galaxy S III Reception Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy your Galaxy S III as much as possible jpminew! This is one of the most advanced and reliable devices we partner with! What is your zip code? It sounds like this is inside your workplace. How is the performance in other areas outside? All devices are designed equally in terms of signal strength and reception; however, each device may respond differently in a specific location, especially indoors.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
VTChuckwagon

Paula - Not yet.  The process has been very drawn out so far, but it sounds like you and I have done all of the same things and had the same sudden degradation in service quality.  I'll keep you posted on what I find out!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VTChuckwagon,

I apologize for any delay, we have not yet received your direct message. Please send us a new direct message with your mobile number so that we may further review your account to help resolve this concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

EfrainM_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VTChuckwagon

Efrain,

I have sent multiple messages to LenaA_VZW.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@VTChuckwagon,

We definitely want to help get this resolved as soon as possible and I apologize for the delay in our response.

Did you send Lena a direct message? If so, she will absolutely reach out to you once she receives it.

I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes