Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra won't connect to Verizon Network Extender
nesiky

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? I have a new Verizon Network Extender in my office at work. All of my co-workers can connect to it without issue but my phone refuses to. I tried using the Verizon Support chat but that was a waste of almost 3 hours.  She asked me a lot of unrelated questions, offered no help and then ghosted me.  I have also researched the owners manuals for the extender and the phone but have no luck troubleshooting with either one. Any help offered would be appreciated. I have tried putting the phone in airplane mode and back out. Rebooting the phone.  Rebooting the extender. Turning off the wifi. Turning on the wifi.  If there is a hidden setting I haven't tried, please tell me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra won't connect to Verizon Network Extender
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@nesiky wrote:

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? I have a new Verizon Network Extender in my office at work. All of my co-workers can connect to it without issue but my phone refuses to. I tried using the Verizon Support chat but that was a waste of almost 3 hours.  She asked me a lot of unrelated questions, offered no help and then ghosted me.  I have also researched the owners manuals for the extender and the phone but have no luck troubleshooting with either one. Any help offered would be appreciated. I have tried putting the phone in airplane mode and back out. Rebooting the phone.  Rebooting the extender. Turning off the wifi. Turning on the wifi.  If there is a hidden setting I haven't tried, please tell me.

Which exact model network extender are you having issues connecting to?  At your office, do you have an IT person that installed the extender that can help troubleshoot?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one goal is to get you connected as soon as possible. Do you have Advanced Calling enabled on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. The network extender can save the day when it comes to indoor coverage challenges. I am sorry to read that you are not able connect to the network extender in your office. We can rule out the network extender as the issue as other devices are connected to it just fine.

Let's move forward with troubleshooting. Can you please confirm the model of the actual network extender? 

-Gina

0 Likes