Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 announced! Now when can I get one?!
AZSALUKI
Legend

and smaller....lol

gman2293
Enthusiast - Level 3

the HTC One is coming to verizon in the summer, so by June it should be here.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

No one knows if the one is coming to verizon it's all rumors atm. It may come as a Droid dna plus.

0 Likes
Defn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately the stats you just said, the Octacore is international only, we will get the Quadcore version, same as the S3, we have dual core international has a Quadcore S3.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see that everyone is excited for this device! We haven't announced any details yet or release dates. Keep checking news.vzw.com for updates. You can also sign-up for alerts on new products and services here: http://bit.ly/dDumph.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aWitling
Enthusiast - Level 2

AT&T has announced that it will begin taking orders on April 16. $249

http://www.androidauthority.com/att-galaxy-s4-pre-orders-249-99-contract-april-16-180204/

0 Likes
Gdo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too with the 10/2012 thing. I just wish they would give an actual date now.

0 Likes
Gdo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, I just saw that. that's what brought me here - to see if anyone had a date too.

0 Likes
wooooowwe
Enthusiast - Level 2

DONT GET ON VERIZON. Knowing Verizon they will lock it down just like they did the S3 and Note 2. I would get it unlcoked if possible.

Raptor007
Enthusiast - Level 2

The specs are great, but we can count on NOT seeing the 64GB version ever in the US on any carrier.  AT&T typically doesn't even go above 16GB and my expectation is Verizon will at least offer the 16GB and 32GB, perhaps not at launch but very shortly afterwards.  I am already looking for accessories to be ready but I won't take a 16GB version, 32GB or no deal.  Given the fact you cant put apps on the SD cards anymore (thanks Google) having at most 10-11GB of usable space is unacceptable.

If Verizon did offer the 64GB they would sell, just make them pre-order only, I mean they do carry the 16/32/64GB for Apple so why not Samsung.