xbeejay

I listen to and erase voice mail and new mail notice stays on

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 doesn't erase new voice mail notice
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for Visual voicemail or the basic non-visual voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you've got to listen & delete the vm.

0 Likes
xbeejay

As I said in my original post, I listen to and erase voice messages and the new voice mail notice stays on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please provide more details about the issue in order for the community members to help starting with answering the questions asked already.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

We certainly want your voicemail notices to be correct. We will get this resolved, and I am sorry for this inconvenience. When did you first notice this issue? Were there any recent changes, like a software update or new apps?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xbeejay

The new voice mail disappeared, finally, but came right back with a new call and it won't go away!  Nuisance.  I must check several times a day to see whether there might actually be a new voice mail and it takes too much time.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Is the mobile data function turned on in your network settings?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That does sound like a nuisance! Your time is valuable, and we don't want you to waste anymore of it. I have sent you a Private Message, so we can continue.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes