Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Galaxy S5 email issues
kclucas

I have a Galaxy S5. Just recently I have been unable to reply to or forward my work emails. When I attempt to do so, I get the "message loading" indication that never stops. Any ideas as how to fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 email issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

kclucas, It's essential that you have the full function of your emails. We'll get this fixed. What zip code are you at? You said this started recently, how long ago was this? Are you having problems with any other apps or emails?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kclucas

My zip code is 66208.

I have been noticing this issue for the past 3 to 4 weeks (perhaps a little longer) and I am not having any other issues with apps or emails.

I have tried to clear up as much storage as possible thinking that may be the problem. I am currently at 15.11 GB of the available 16.0 GB available.

I have gone in and cleared out my cache and deleted apps that are not used often.

I have had an "unsupported SD" card that will not reformat but that has been the case for about 1 to 2 years.

I have gone on to the Verizon cloud and cleared up space by deleting documents and pictures.

Any suggestions you could provide would be appreciated.

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

delete & re-create the account using auto setup!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Reply and Forward are critical to email use, so I understand the importance of any helpful suggestion, kclucas. We appreciate you narrowing down and isolating the issue to just the work email. Have you tried bearone21’s  suggestion to delete and recreate the work email account on your phone? Have you contacted your IT team at work, to see if there have been any changes to the work email? You’d especially want to ask if there were changes that affect use of your work email on your cell phone.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes