Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go back and look at the screenshot ... notice how the other phones mention the tablets and the s7 doesn't. I even clicked on the details and it doesn't mention anything about tablet

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

LaurenC_VZW

View the screen grab. Where does it mention the tablet. The other phones talk about the promotion they have with tablets but the S7 doesn't, not even in the details.

s7 screen grab 2.JPG

0 Likes
mhalla99
Enthusiast - Level 2

And on January 1, 2017 when you clicked on the S7 from the main page and went through the ordering process there was no mention along the way of any requirements such as a trade-in or tablet purchase ultimately resulting in a confirmation of your order displayed on the screen including the following text and graphics among other pertinent information:

Confirmation snipit.JPG

0 Likes
mhalla99
Enthusiast - Level 2

So why is Verizon Wireless denying the credit to any person (including me and others) who ordered the Galaxy S7 phone via the Verizon Website on January 1, 2017 as clearly led to believe they were entitled?  What more evidence is necessary?

Actually there is still more evidence.  The second page of the CUSTOMER RECEIPT that came in the box with my phone lists among the features a line that says SAMSUNG S7 CREDIT.

0 Likes
Benny57
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would also like a private message regarding this since I am in the same situation.  I do have an open case that I would be glad to supply.

I also believe that each and every one of us deserves the same consideration, not just the customers that have made multiple calls to customer service.

JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

Benny57 I wish I could tell you the pm was getting us somewhere but I don't think that's the case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SB41076, I understand your concern regarding the promotion we were offering for the Galaxy S7 New Years day. We had several promotions around that time for the S7 the one specifically for New Years Day you had t purchase the phone as well as the Galaxy Tab S2. Did you purchase the that specific tablet as with the phone?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

PM63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well misery loves company!  I too was sucked into this offer.  I just spent an hour on the phone and they are giving me the same company line as you have received.  I think it is time to make sure that we get a list of those affected by this Bait and Switch to ensure that we all have our issues resolved or so we can take this as a group to the next level.

0 Likes
PM63
Enthusiast - Level 2

How many times does that link to the Verizon site need to be posted to show you that you are not correct?

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not 100 percent sure if this is resolved but I got an email that I received the credit and got the previous months credited. I haven't talked to anybody or received any pj's saying this has been resolved.

0 Likes