Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge NO default sounds on phone
HELPINGPUPS

So I just switched from the I-phone and I'm having a learning curve please bare with me. But there is no default sounds on this phone. The guy in the store downloaded an app called Zedge and there's a few ring tones there but that is it. I've looked in files and read a few documents on-line on how to change them. But if they're not there how do I get them back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge NO default sounds on phone
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

One way to get to default ring tones is in Settings. Either:

1. Pull down the notification bar at the top of the home screen and select the gear icon in the top right. Or..

2. On the home screen select Apps/Settings.

Then select Sounds and vibration. Select Ringtone. You may need to delete the app the rep installed if you can't get a default ring tone to work

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

One way to get to default ring tones is in Settings. Either:

1. Pull down the notification bar at the top of the home screen and select the gear icon in the top right. Or..

2. On the home screen select Apps/Settings.

Then select Sounds and vibration. Select Ringtone. You may need to delete the app the rep installed if you can't get a default ring tone to work

0 Likes
HELPINGPUPS

Thanks I had already tried that. But deleting the app worked and now the default settings are back. Why they don't leave both is beyond me!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how difficult it is to switch operating systems, but we are here to help. How are you attempting to switch the alerts? Walk me through your process.

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes