Samsung Galaxy S8 - Health check
Deltabreeze
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I run the health check on the phone, it turns yellow under the performance saying it doesn't recognize the S Health app.  This was a pre installed app.  How can I get the yellow back to the green status?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 - Health check
bearone21
Legend

you can't as long as you use it.  if you aren't using it & can disable, it may go to green.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 - Health check
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Running a device health check is important to ensure your device is performing at it's best, Deltabreeze. The device health check will advise if any apps may be risk apps. This does not mean you have to remove the app, but it is making you aware of a potential change in your device behavior due to the app. You can disable the app if it is no longer in use, http://spr.ly/6585DMUxx. What has you completing the health check? Are you having any trouble with your device? If so, please tell us more about what's going on. 

DanielleR VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes