Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo update -- can't make calls to non-Verizon Wireless numbers
Amandalina69
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Samsung Galaxy S8 phone updated to Oreo this morning.  The update went smoothly -- no errors.  Since then, I am unable to make phone calls to numbers that are non Verizon Wireless numbers.  When I call a non-VW number, it will begin to dial and then immediately end the call.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo update -- can't make calls to non-Verizon Wireless numbers
Amandalina69
Enthusiast - Level 1

As of this morning, this is fixed.  I didn't do anything to fix it.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo update -- can't make calls to non-Verizon Wireless numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amandalina69, we are happy to see that your device concern has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused as we understand the importance of making sure you are able to stay in contact with your friends and loved ones at all times. Here is a helpful link https://vz.to/2Gw9zUH should you need additional device assistance in the future. We want to thank you for being a valued part of Verizon!

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes