Samsung Galaxy S9
ASPENQN

Any idea of what promotions VZW will offer with the release of the S9 and S9+?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Besides the fact that this is peer to peer forum the S9 hasn't even be officially unveiled yet. And even if some CS rep knew they couldn't tell you. But if I had to guess I would assume it would be similar to the promotion they already offer. Which means 100% you'll have to be on unlimited, possibly require a trade-in and/or add a line.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nope I have nothing to add. That says it all.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Looks like Verizon is charging more for the phone for no reason apparently. Why would I not just finance it from Samsung?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASPENQN, upgrading to the newest device is always exciting! Allow us the opportunity to further go over the details for our upcoming promotions. Once the Pre-orders start on 03/2 you will be able to trade in your existing device to receive up to $350.00 (for select trade-ins). The discount will be provided as 24 monthly credits starting within 1-2 bill cycles.

If you will be adding a new line to your account this line will qualify to receive a $150.00 Prepaid card when combined with this offer.

We currently do not have any information on which devices will qualify for the trade in. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2BUsaa9 to view more details on this offer and be able to sign up to receive updates on our latest offers and promotions.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Trade doesn't do any good if you don't have one of the phones you can trade in. Still no reason given for the price increase compared to getting through Samsung or t-mobile for that matter.

BMAC21598
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has some explaining to do. There is absolutey no reason why their price is so much higher than the rest. That is what we call, gouging, my friends

BMAC21598
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not many. Except for $350 off from an iPhone x 256 G b. Goes down from there. Also Verizon is charging almost $100 more for the phone than other carriers. bo reason and  will have to eventually explain. They will probably just say cuz we can

geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’m thinking of going to Samsung s9+ and I have the iPhone X. Has anyone here done the same?