Samsung Galaxy SII-date on photos
biff81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there any way that I could put a date onto the photos that I take?  I am a teacher and use my phone to take pictures of my children and a date on these photos would be very convenient.  If anyone could help me on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy SII-date on photos
GLW163
Contributor - Level 1

1. Open camera app and click on setting wheel and enable GPS tag.

2. Download Time Stamp ADP app from google store. This will put the date on the picture.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy SII-date on photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear Biff81,

Good morning. Taking pictures is so much fun. However, I understand it can be a challange to remember the date of the events when looking back at your photos. It would be my pleasure to address your photo concerns.

Great news is that we have a few ways to determine the date on when you took photos. GLW163, is exactly correct. Thanks, GLW163! You have the option to click on the wheel when your camera is on and enable GPS Tag. If you are going to use this feature, ensure your Location settings are turned on. To turn on your location settings tap on menu>settings>location services>check off each box.

In addition, when you take pictures with a Samsung Galaxy S3, at the bottom right it will also dislpay the date and time of when the picture was taken. If this is not displayed, you can tap on the picture, tap menu, details, this will then give you date and time when the picture was taken.

I trust this will help resolve your photo concerns. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great weekend!

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes