Samsung Galaxy s6
Irishkellie

My battery drains to fast?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy s6
bearone21
Legend

depends what you do with your phone & really hard to reply to your comment without more info.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

The S6 was built with too small a battery, but "drains too fast" is a bit vague if you are looking for a possible solution.

0 Likes
Irishkellie

I charge the phone and 100%  at 8 a.m. then by 5 hrs later it's at 20% , I only play one game words with friends, Facebook, instagram

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Facebook app especially is a known battery hog. Those other applications you listed can be too. What is the phone saying it using the battery the most? I would suggest uninstalling the Facebook application and using the browser to access Facebook instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Irishkellie,

I know how important it is to have a lasting battery. Let's look into this in more detail. Based on the applications that you are using Ann154 is correct in stating what could be causing this issue. Let's check your settings to see what applications are causing the most battery drain. What kind of phone do you have?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes