Re: Samsung Messages RCS support
Leelor67
Enthusiast - Level 2

What a dirt answer from we don't care Verizon we got your money.

0 Likes
Leelor67
Enthusiast - Level 2

garbage dirt you do it to push your messaging app thats why you got rid of call and text on other devices also from Samsung phone you buy from Verizon I'm switching to TMobile when my pH is paid off after 20 years I'm done with your excuses. 

Leelor67
Enthusiast - Level 2

What part don't you get we don't want to use Google messaging

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leelor67

This 20-year relationship is important to us. Are you having issues with your device? What happens when you call or text message on your phone? 

0 Likes
mark148
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can use it on the google messages app but it does not have the same functionality of the samsung messages app.  In order to use it on samsung messages Verizon must support it.  What I don't understand is why Verizon is dragging their feet when all of the other carriers have it.  This is one of the major factors in swapping to another carrier which I am starting with this week.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What difficulties have you had in enabling this feature?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, mark148. We would hate to lose your preference. If you don't mind me asking, what features are you missing? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Frizodanizzo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm honestly upset about this myself.. the s9 is 2 years old. The pixel 3 also 2 years old next month... Why do I have to use Google on a Samsung, I understand it's the pixels default so I used it on there. The note 20 ultra has Samsung by default yes I can use Google, but I'd like to use what it came with mainly for reliability... Stock apps tend to not have issues like aftermarket ones. Hurry up Verizon... You see customers are mad, it's not the manufacturers fault, Samsung gives the option if the carrier supports it.. 

Frizodanizzo
Enthusiast - Level 2

The gentleman is just asking for a service other people provide already.. Verizon is behind and for some reason doesn't like to admit it. We pay more than any other cell phone carrier charges, with that said your network should have these features well before anyone else. 

nr508
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cant even get RCS working in Google Messages on my Note 20 Ultra.

Verizon doesn't seem to allow it on the Samsung Messages app either.  How can you launch a flagship phone and cripple features.  I swear this is the last verizon phone i but unless you stop pretending its the early 2000s.