Samsung Promotion Denied
CubyBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to apply for the promotion from Samsung but I keep getting denied because they say I order beyond the promotion period, which is not true. The problem is they are looking at the customer receipt Verizon sent and it only has a process date and shipping date. There is no order date and I ordered on 03/13/16. How can I get a receipt with a order date on it for my order?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Promotion Denied
Tidbits
Legend

If you purchased online you should have a confirmation email with the date of purchase.

0 Likes
CubyBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought about that, but the order number on the email does not appear on the customer receipt, also there is no IMEI information in the email that could show this particular device since it was back ordered.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It worked for me. You should have gotten a purchase receipt. I got 2 emails. One to confirm and another one saying the order was processing. I deleted the emails.  Check your spam folder.

0 Likes
CubyBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would give it a try, but after the first denial I tried to re-upload again and now I cannot do it anymore. So I contacted Samsung directly to see what they will do. Most likely nothing, but I will give it a try.

0 Likes