Samsung S 8+
FRAHOW44

new phone in Toronto turned on phone and got “the process com.android.phone has stopped.” Close app.

but the button to close the app doesn’t work. hELP I get on another plane in an hour to romr

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S 8+
FRAHOW44

Help please

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone working properly at all times and definitely want you to have a phone while traveling, FRAHOW44. Let's dig into this and get your phone working again. Please power the phone off and back on. Has there been any changes to your device when this started? Was your phone activated in the U.S. before being used in Toronto? Please tell us more on how you plan to use your phone.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FRAHOW44

The phone was working fine until I turned it on in Toronto and there were some updates. I talked with Samsung yesterday and they said I couldn’t do anything until I return home and would have to go to Best Buy. I am ready to throw the phone at someone. I can’t take pictures on my trip. This shouldn’t be happening, I debugged it and seems to be an issue with android phones.

Sent from my iPad, Fran

0 Likes