Samsung S21 Ultra calls cut out every few second, making it impossible to talk to someone
bebop3000

My Samsung S21 Ultra calls cut out every few second, making it impossible to talk to someone.  Either I can't hear them, or they can't hear me.  This is a known issue with Verizon, as confirmed with support (see below).  Verizon has yet to publicly acknowledge this issue, treating their customer like dirt.  If you head over to Samsung's Community forum, you'll see endless posts there, too. 

WE NEED THIS FIXED.  At the very least, we should get an account credit for loss of service.  What's the status of this fix, Verizon?  Stop gaslighting me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung S21 Ultra calls cut out every few second, making it impossible to talk to someone
bebop3000

Here is my discussion with Verizon chat.

Verizon Agent: I'm looking over your line and see that you have the Galaxy S21 U 5g.  Yes, we have identified that the latest software update this model phones received, is causing the issue with the on call audio. so sorry about this inconvenience.  We are currently working together with Samsung, to correct the issue.

Verizon Agent: There is no public statement, this is something that we've recently identified as being an issue, and are currently investigating the behavior, for a resolution.  We've opened a ticket with Samsung, to get this software issue fixed.

Verizon Agent: We don't have an estimated time of repair at the moment.  I can understand the importance of having your phone work as expected.  We are waiting for a new system update to be released with Samsung, so that the issue can be corrected.

0 Likes