Samsung Services blocked on Verizon
john5586
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON I NEED YOUR HELP!

I have several Verizon Samsung Galaxy S Series devices and none of them work with Samsung services. They used to work with Samsung, however not any more. After many escalated calls and emails with Samsung advance support they tell me Verizon blocks their customers from using Samsung services. Samsung tells me:

"Verizon doesn't want to use Samsung to run our services on their phones. Verizon Samsung devices can't use Samsung cloud or findmymobile with Verizon carrier phone. Recommend to crosscheck with Verizon to check if they have an alternate option for these features. Verizon is the only carrier that blocks their customers to use Samsung services. All other carriers can enjoy all Samsung service on all other carriers."

Why is Verizon blocking the use of Samsung services on their devices? Especially that I’m a loyal Samsung customer for many years. How can I get Verizon to enable me to use the Samsung services. 

Can someone help me understand or get this resolved? Thank you in advance. 

Thanks,
John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Services blocked on Verizon
boringusername
Master - Level 1

You're option is to switch carreirs

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Services blocked on Verizon
john5586
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon for 20 years this year. Before that I was with PrimeCo before Verizon bought them out. I prefer not to switch and have Samsung Services enabled on my devices. It would be helpful to understand why Verizon is blocking these services. I hear Verizon offers alternative features as Samsung but can't find it or understand how to get it.

0 Likes