Samsung Upgrade
ANNSLA56

After doing upgrade on the Samsung Galaxy S7, went to put wallpaper back on the home screen and locked screen,  and got a double icon screen after doing that. The home screen is stationary and can't get the icons to work, yet the double icons move and work.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able access the phone and apps from the home screen is essential. Sorry to hear that you have had issues recently. You mentioned doing an "upgrade", to clarify did you do a software update to the operating system? Also, did you install any apps to the phone recently? Have you tried a restart of the phone yet? 

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you tried to change the screens again? I had the same problem when I got the new update. It changed almost everything on my phone. One of the things it messed up was my themes. It took awhile to get it back to the way I had it but I finally got it close to what I had before this update. Try going into themes and change it to a different one than try changing it back to see if that will help. Also have you restarted your phone since the update like Ryan_ VZW asked?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

re-boot the phone again!!

0 Likes