Samsung galaxy 6 screen is black. How to get my pictures?
NaLuc

My Samsung galaxy 6 screen is black after I dropped it. It is charged and I can hear calendar notifications and answer the phone when I get a call. I cannot unblock it because I don't see anything. I have tried connecting it to two laptops but they do not recognize it. I did not have cloud activated. Is there anyway to get my pictures?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung galaxy 6 screen is black. How to get my pictures?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your phone is damaged and you are unable to access your pictures, Naluc. Lamentably, the only way to get those pictures is via the Verizon Cloud. Your post indicates that you did not have the Verizon Cloud enabled, and the pictures are not backed up to the Cloud. There is no way to get those pictures from your phone.

The only other possibility is if you were using the Google Photos application and your pictures were automatically backing up to the Google Cloud. Login to your Gmail account and check your photos there, just in case.

If you have insurance on your phone, you can submit a claim online at this link at your convenience: http://phoneclaim.com/verizon

You can also check your upgrade eligibility date on line if you login at your My Verizon account at this link: vzw.com/Upgrade

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear about your phone as I understand how precious those memories can be, NaLuc. We do not have an alternate way to remove the files from your device if it is not being recognized by a computer or previously backed up on Verizon Cloud.
YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your phone is damaged and you are unable to access your pictures, Naluc. Lamentably, the only way to get those pictures is via the Verizon Cloud. Your post indicates that you did not have the Verizon Cloud enabled, and the pictures are not backed up to the Cloud. There is no way to get those pictures from your phone.

The only other possibility is if you were using the Google Photos application and your pictures were automatically backing up to the Google Cloud. Login to your Gmail account and check your photos there, just in case.

If you have insurance on your phone, you can submit a claim online at this link at your convenience: http://phoneclaim.com/verizon

You can also check your upgrade eligibility date on line if you login at your My Verizon account at this link: vzw.com/Upgrade

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes