Samsung s21 ultra 5g update download
Bhendrix81

The update will not download on my phone. It just stays there at 0% downloaded. It then slows my wifi connection down so much even after I give up and pause the download that I can't open up any website. It isn't my wifi, modem, router, etc. I've checked all of that and it all runs smoothly on my other devices. I have reset network settings on the phone, the only thing that I have NOT done is a factory reset.
I also can't download without using wifi.
Any suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung s21 ultra 5g update download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bhendrix81, we want to make sure you are able to download the new update. We appreciate the steps you have taken. Let's review the details. Are you experiencing the same concern when your device is connected to Wi-Fi and the charger is plugged in? Also, can you please verify how much available Memory space is on your device https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-236087/?   -Sylvia

0 Likes
Bhendrix81

Had to install the update using smart switch and my computer. I have 2 1 gigs of memory available.  My wifi us still not connecting at times. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear that you were able to get that update completed. SmartSwitch is a great tool. Have you been able to try deleting/forgetting the network on your phone and then reconnecting? - Henry

0 Likes