Re: Schedule Message
maxbrown

Samsung is the manufacturer of galaxy S5s. They have this feature from other carriers as stated by many users above. Manufacturers load stock apps unless otherwise directed by the carrier. Give the people what they want! [Not the runaround]

0 Likes
rgonsa

Here is the interesting part. My friend has the same phone I do and he can schedule and I can't. How can you explain that?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are both phones subscribed to Integrated Messaging?  This how-to indicates that the feature must be enabled for message scheduling to work:

SCHEDULED MESSAGES

0 Likes
Becca_Ark
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a samsung galaxy s5, message+ is default app, Verizon is my  provider.  I have no scheduled messaging available currently  however I subscribed to Integrated Messaging for that purpose! My husband has a Kyocera Brigida, also uses Message+ on Verizon network and he can schedule messages! WTH?? Why can't I schedule messages on my s5? Can anybody answer the question for Verizon?They don't seem to want to provide truthful answers, or does Verizon even know the answer? I like the Message+ app but I'm going to have to look around for another messaging app that meets all my needs.

0 Likes
Karl088
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the s5 too and use Message plus also. You can schedule a message by typing the message you want to send to the person (s) you want to send it to. Once you're done with the message, press & hold the send arrow for about 2 seconds.  A slider will pop up with some default times starting at 15 min & ending at 2 hrs. You can select Later to set a specific time.  You can set the day & time from there & hit schedule when you're done.

Karl088
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can scroll up or down on the numbers to change the times & do the same to change am or pm.  The time in the center is the one that you want to set. It has the colon : between the times. Make sure you have am or pm on that line. Once you're done, press the Schedule button.  I came across this by accident some months ago. Glad to share & help out

HMW49
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANKS!!!.  instructions in message+ non existent.  Works on my S5 and 2013 Galaxy Tab 10.1.  Why couldn't Verizon Support answer this?

0 Likes
wscarborough1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Karl,  your mother did the world a HUGE favor when she decided to bring you into the world!  Your answer was concise, intelligently presented an dost of all RIGHT!

Big ol' smoochies to the top of your head!!

0 Likes
wscarborough1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Almost did that right  .... MOST not dost ...maybe I have a computer rhino virus ..... ACHOO!  ;-{ )

0 Likes