Screen Mirror
BEEPA

After the last update, I can no longer use Screen Mirror with my S8 on any of my TV's. Worked before...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen Mirror
rcschnoor
Legend

Since Samsung actually writes the update and Verizon simply pushes it out, I can't imagine why they would say that. Hopefully you get this worked out. Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEEPA, software updates should be an improvement not a problem. Let's figure out what happened. How did you connect before? What happens when you do that now?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BEEPA

Both TV's involved are Samsung's. The way I've always connected is by selecting 'Screen Mirror' on the TV then I turn on the screencast from my S8+. Then both the phone & TV connects then drops, connect then dtops. Will not hold connection. I doubt it's the TV's. Always worked in the past....

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you contacted Samsung about this or looked on their website for information?

0 Likes
BEEPA

I have contacted Samsung but because this coinsided with the update they told me to contact my carrier.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Since Samsung actually writes the update and Verizon simply pushes it out, I can't imagine why they would say that. Hopefully you get this worked out. Good luck.

0 Likes