Screen protector
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Has anyone used the tempered glass screen protectors before?  Wasn't sure if I should get one for my 8 plus on not.

0 Likes
Re: Screen protector
Carrie_Loos
Enthusiast - Level 2

HATED IT!

I received and applied the tempered glass protector when I received my phone and, with great difficulty, removed it less than 24 hours later because the phone was not registering my touch unless I pressed hard. That made it cumbersome to text because it slowed down my super-fast typing.

LOVED IT!

Kudos to Verizon however because applying the tempered glass protector was easy-peasy.

0 Likes
A1BENGAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

See above but Bought a $35 glass protector it broke within 12 Return to the store where they up charged me for the fifty dollar glass protector Which I am using now on day two it is popping when I touch it

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hated it, i had to press extra hard on the screen, and then when I tried to put my case on it peeled it off.......

0 Likes
AMPARENTS803

Have already removed 2 of the 3 tempered glass protectors we bought.  #3 popped off in the middle of the night.  They're [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes