Screen rotate
RICSOU90

First let me begin by saying that the latest update really sucks. Screen rotation no longer works even though it is enabled and has been since I bought the phone. And what the [removed] is with the fact that the screen goes to sleep and I have to hit the right button to wake it up ro hang up a call? I could go on but too frustrated. Crappy release Verizon and Google. Junk. Have to give AT&T a try.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Re: Screen rotate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's disappointing when a software update causes an issue with a phone,  RICSOU90. I can assure you this isn't the intention when the manufacturer releases the update. We certainly wouldn't wan to see you go to another carrier due to the software on a phone. In order to save time, what troubleshooting steps have you been able to complete in order to try to resolve the issue? Does it help to turn the auto rotate feature off and back on? Are you having trouble with the screen rotation in particular applications only? Did the issues that you're experiencing start right after updating the software? Please place your phone in safe mode: http://vz.to/2o0oga1. Does your phone function better for calls and the screen rotate while in safe mode? Please keep us posted.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes