Since update no buttons on navigation bar
Texan0516
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since my update navigation bar displays no buttons.  I can press bar and it will go home only.  Back and recent not displayed or working on navigation bar

0 Likes
Re: Since update no buttons on navigation bar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Texan0516,

We definitely want to make sure that you're able to navigate your phone successfully after an update. This is especially true since updates are meant to improve a phone, not cause problems. Do you remember which buttons specifically are missing? Are your physical buttons/touch screen still responsive? Is this the same no matter which screen you're on? Please provide additional details. 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Texan0516
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no back, home, recent buttons just a blank navigation bar.  If I enable the hard home I can get to home but I am close to a full reset

huladick
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same problem since the latest update on 3/23/18.

huladick
Enthusiast - Level 2

You need to fix this fast.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the helpful information, Texan0516. Let's continue working on this issue with your screen. Please place your device in Safe Mode using the steps on this link. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211218 Then test the display buttons and let me know if the issue continues in Safe Mode. Please keep me updated.

GersonG_VZW   

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

huladick, I know how important it is to make sure that your notification bar is working correctly after the recent update. I will be happy to make sure that we take the correct steps to ensure that this is resolved. What kind of device do you have that this is happening on? Can you please describe how you are visiting the notification bar? 

BrettA_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Texan0516
Enthusiast - Level 2

The navigation buttons are working.  Solution My company uses a software package to manage our phones called Airwatch.  The profile applied by Airwatch got corrupted.  Airwatch pushed a new profile and my buttons started working again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's awesome to hear it's up and running again. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

TylerK_VZW    

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes