Slow mobile data after update
Kilbasar

After the most recent update, or maybe after enabling wifi calling thereafter, my 4G mobile data has become so slow as to be nearly unusable. It shows full bars, but takes a minute or more just to load a simple webpage. Wifi is fine, and I can make calls and texts fine.

I've tried disabling wifi calling, resetting all network settings, and rebooting. Hasny helped. This has more or less made the phone unusable when not on wifi.

0 Likes
Re: Slow mobile data after update
bearone21
Legend

wi-fi calling is dependent on the signal coming into the modem/router.....weak network...weak wi-fi!!

at best, the network will only provide 5-12mbps!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow mobile data after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kilbasar,

Any update is meant to enhance. Let's look into this together. You've taken some great first steps. What patterns have you noticed with the slowness? Is it with specific apps? At a certain location? Indoors? Outdoors? What happens if you power off, wait 30 seconds then power back on and test?

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes