Sound notification problem.
lin8da

Getting a constant sound notification (every 5 minutes to be exact) on Samsung Galaxy S5.  Any expert advice on how to turn off?

0 Likes
Re: Sound notification problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lin8da,

I can understand how this can be annoying, so let's look into this further so we can put a stop to it. What does the notification sound like? Does it display anything on your phone? Share details so we can further assist you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
meesh_10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having same issue, even after I've cleared my notifications.  Now my sounds don't work for screenshots, taking a picture for instance, also when I listen to basic VM I have to touch the on-screen sound button to hear it.  I don't like the fact I can't control how I receive VM notifications, it only beeps once.  It looks like these issues came up after Lollipop upgrade and it just gets worse.  I'm really annoyed...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

look no further help is here. Just to calrify you are getting a constant audio notification on your phone? You have the S5 as well? Can you describe the icons you are seeing at the top of the phone? Are you seeing an exclamation point by your data or cellular signal indicator?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes