Speaker echo problem on Galaxy S5
Karrieanne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot use my speaker on my galaxy S5 without the other person saying that they cannot hear me because of an echo...help....how can I fix this? 

0 Likes
Re: Speaker echo problem on Galaxy S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is definitely not normal Karrieanne! I want that speaker to perform as intended! When did this issue start? Any physical/water damage to the phone? Try lowering the volume and see if echo persist.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
BlueCat57
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm searching too. I found one solution that suggests turning Google TalkBack off. So maybe try an internet search such as "Galaxy S5 Speakerphone Echo TalkBack". If turning it off solves the problem I'll try to come back and update this thread.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bluecat57,

Thanks for the insight. It's possible that Google TalkBack could be causing the echo. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes