Static sound in speaker on S7 Edge
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is static when playing music. But not when playing netflix or most games. Has this been heard of before?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Static sound in speaker on S7 Edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate everything you have done so far Dizsneyland. At this time I would recommend doing a full factory reset and not install any applications. Make sure that your information is backed up with Verizon http://spr.ly/6583B9m6U Cloud. Onc you have backed up your information than you can do a

http://spr.ly/6582B9m6I master reset. Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Static when playing music is never good, Dizsneyland. Since it is not happening on other applications it may be your music application. What application are you using to listen to music? Have you tried a different music app?Hav e you tried connecting it to Bluetooth?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried 3 different music apps. And with the headphones irs still there. Also on some games you can hear it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dizsneyland, we want for you to be able to enjoy the music you want to without anything interruption. Let’s dive more into this. When did the static start? To clarify, are you hearing the static from the headphones or from the speaker of the phone?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

It started the first day I got the phone & activated. Which I believe was Sat. The static sound is thru the speakers & headphones

0 Likes
AggieLauren
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having this same issue with my new S7. Static over the speaker and using headphones. I've tried two different music apps, so it's not an app issue. Was planning to take mine back today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dizsneyland We want to make sure we get your device working as it should. Do you hear static when you are on a call? What about Bluetooth? Is this a new device?

0 Likes
AggieLauren
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, should I start my own thread to you about this?

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I dont hear static on a call or bluetooth. And yes this is a brand new s7 edge.

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

Isnt it so annoying!? Do you hear it on any games or when playing a movie? I dont

0 Likes