Re: Static sound in speaker on S7 Edge
AggieLauren
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't hear it at all except during music. Not on Bluetooth or calls or movies or games. It's very annoying! I just got mine on Sunday so it's not even a week old.

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wonder if its happening to everyone that has the edge or just a few. Mines is only a week old. I wonder if I get another one would it be the same problem?

0 Likes
AggieLauren
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know. I have the regular S7, though, not the edge 😞

JSalvato
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine new S7 Edge did it one day and nothing but crackling was coming out of the speaker. I restarted the phone and it has not occurred since. I think mine was due to a application I was running.

Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh wow on both models?? Not cool

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh ok. Im gonna try to restart my phone now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dizsneyland, We hope that you would be happy with your purchase. We want to make sure we troubleshoot your device to get this resolved for you. Tell us what, if any troubleshooting steps you have taken.

TrinetteW_vzwFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dizsneyland, having a working phone, especially a new one, is an absolute must! Let’s get this figured out as we want you to enjoy your phone. I’d like to rule out as many factors as we can. Seeing that it’s only happening during music apps, let’s put the device in safe mode to see if that makes any difference in the static. Click here for the steps for safe mode. http://spr.ly/6580B918Q

0 Likes
jr64007

I have the same exact problem I hear static over speakers

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still hear static! I dont believe Samsung did a good job on these models of phones. Cause as you see its more people having the same issue. Not happy at all!

0 Likes