Re: Static sound in speaker on S7 Edge
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is crazy!

0 Likes
jr64007

Exactly all this money for a phone  that has all these problems and have to go to this trouble to try and get it fixed

0 Likes
AggieLauren
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I restart my phone, it initially takes care of the problem. But, I restarted my phone yesterday afternoon and used my music app this morning and it had static, again. Just restarted it and played music and static is gone. Don't know if that means it's something running on the phone or what.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Are you using the Headphone Jack?  if so take your Headphone plug while plugged into the phone and give it a little Twist back n Forth in doing that it cleans the connection on the phone and the Jack of the Headphones.. one other thing I'd Try, Try using a Blue Tooth Style speaker if you get static them I'd say there is something really suspect with the phone I'd suggest replacing it if your under the 14 Day Return. Try another if you still see issues with the Replacement..

I would then shop for another Device..

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AggieLauren,

Congratulation on the new phone, but are saddened that you are these static issues. Since you have posted this, has anything changed? You mentioned that you were going to take the phone back. Had you visited one of our store locations to do that? If not, let’s get this resolved ASAP! Does it happen when you are listening to a video or on the web as well? Please turn the phone completely off & remove the SIM card with these steps http://vz.to/1UhLiTq. Please remove for 30 seconds, put back in, turn the phone on & test out the music. Please keep me posted on the outcome.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the * Correct Answer * button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I havent has a chance to get to a location. My schedule is kinda tight. This is annoying and on top of that I have to find time to 1 find a location that has this phone in stock. 2 waste my time on resolving an issue with a brand new phone. I turned off the phone, removed the SIM, replaced the SIM while phone was off. Still hear static

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

No Im not listening thru a bluetooth or ear jack. But eventhrough a ear jack you can still hear static

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can hear it on some game apps & some videos

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate everything you have done so far Dizsneyland. At this time I would recommend doing a full factory reset and not install any applications. Make sure that your information is backed up with Verizon http://spr.ly/6583B9m6U Cloud. Onc you have backed up your information than you can do a

http://spr.ly/6582B9m6I master reset. Keep us posted.

0 Likes
Dizsneyland
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really! Smh!

0 Likes