Status of ticket?
Philhelm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an engineering ticket and i cant figure out how to get a status. Your verizon chat agent was snarky and rude. How do i get status? [Edited for privacy]

Labels (1)
Re: Status of ticket?
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@Philhelm 

Good luck, I have had alot of INC tickets as well as NRB tickets escalated to Engineering, only to receive back "RESOLVED, NOT ABLE TO DUPLICATE." I then call back in to find out how it was classified as resolved when nothing has changed and the issues and/or concerns are still present. I have them remotely log onto my device to see for themselves. At which time they agree and start a new ticket and continue the same process a over again. 

Happy GROUNDHOG DAY!! LOL...

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
Philhelm
Enthusiast - Level 1

What I can't understand is why no one can contact the engineering team. I can't nor can customer service apparently. Isn't this the same company? What kind of process is it to not allow your teams to talk to each other? Customers get frustrated when something goes wrong with their phone, and all customer service can say is "its with our engineering team" and "you should hear from them soon". I don't know how a company like Verizon survives with these kinds of internal politics that are exposed to customers. Its about time to see what AT&T or T-Mobile have to offer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, I would be more than willing to check for you. I'll send you a Private Note.

*Carla

0 Likes