Streaming issues after updating to Marshmallow (Andriod 6.0) - Unhappy Customer
natderose

The only issue I've had since downloading the new OS (Marshmallow) is with my streaming & bluetooth.  I'm a commuter and a runner so this has been quite frustrating to say the least.  Is my only option at this point to pull the nuclear option & factory reset?  Please advise quickly as I like to listen to Pandora, Amazon Prime Music and/or Spotify (of which two apps I pay for the use - would like to get that back!)

Still don't understand how a company the size of Verizon doesn't test to validate all glitches and bugs are worked through before pushing to their customers.  Not making fans and I'm more incline to start thinking about T-Mobile (which offers free streaming on their plans) or other carriers because no one at Verizon seems to care that much about their customers satisfaction.

Becoming an unhappy customer!

Nat DeRose

0 Likes
Re: Streaming issues after updating to Marshmallow (Andriod 6.0) - Unhappy Customer
Nytewynd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did a factory reset for this issue today.  It did not fix the problem. I can use Pandora fine on wifi, but it won't load a song on 4G.  I can watch you tube or listen to google play music. I can't use Pandora or the Google Play store.

0 Likes
Re: Streaming issues after updating to Marshmallow (Andriod 6.0) - Unhappy Customer
tslocum2

I am having the same problem. NOT happy at all

0 Likes
Giovanni_cruz

My microphone also sounds terrible on videos,voice memos, and other applications like legit terrible. Its like i went from a galaxy to a metropcs in a single update haha and u have noticed lags in my browsing with 4G

0 Likes