Subscribe to mobile hotspot
adriana154
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I subscribe to use mobile hot spot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Subscribe to mobile hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question. Many of the unlimited plans come with mobile hotspot. Let's take a look at your account and see if your plan includes it. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Toivoa9136

I am having this SAME issue as it appears MANY others have. Maybe posting a possible solution INSTEAD of private messaging everyone may help?????

I pay for the Beyond Unlimited Plan therefore it comes with Mobile Hotspot.... or at least it should but says I need to subscribe to use it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toivoa9136, we always want to help om any way we can. So we can help, please send us a Private Note!

0 Likes
Luckyme87

Wife and I both need to subscribe to mobile hot spot.  We have a new plan.  When I try to turn it on, it says I need to subscribe. 

0 Likes
Luckyme87

Subscribe me and my wife to mobile hot spot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with this process. In order to have this provided to you we would need to access the account. Please send us a private message to further assist.-Jasper

0 Likes
JOBYRA112

Can you help me I'm having the same issue 

0 Likes
davewake

I have the same issue. How do I send a private note to get help also.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@davewake wrote:

I have the same issue. How do I send a private note to get help also.

Use the Messaging (envelope) icon in the Forum.  You have to have the Private Messenger option turned on in your profile settings.  When composing a new private message you have to start entering name of the recipient that requested a private message, e.g. vzw_customer_support.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes