Tech Support
ccva12345

Contacted tech support to help resolve my issue with voice mail notification .  The person helping was totally incompetent.  Stupid me followed what they told me to do and I lost everything that was on my phone.  They were able to see what was on my phone and said I had a recent backup and everything would be restored.  Of course that was not the case.  Stupid me for following what they told me to do.  To top it off I was paying $17 per month.  Needless to say I am dropping the tech support.  Wish I had a direct line for Verizon management to voice my displeasure with the service/  Hopefully what happened to me won't happen to anyone else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tech Support
ccva12345

I received a message telling me there was an email on the monthly verizon bill that I could use to detail my issue for it to be directed to the right person.  I am not seeing an email address on my monthly bill.

Can you provide me the email address?  I would prefer a phone number that I could use.

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize that you did not have a great experience when trying to trouble shoot an issue with your voicemail when contacting us for help, ccva12345. We never want any of our customers to lose any information on their phones, and we want everything to work. 

On the last page of your bill we provide a mailing address where you can direct a formal complaint to, we are very sorry, but there is no email department for complaints. 

Did you still need assistance with your voicemail?

-Steven

0 Likes