Text message delivery status says "delivered to %d"
SixStringKing1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im in a group chat and my gif was delivered to 8/9 ppl. The person it wasn't delivered to says status "delivered to %d". What does this mean? 

Labels (1)
Re: Text message delivery status says "delivered to %d"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question! What type of device do you have? Could you send a screenshot of the message you received? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Azbrighteyed

I keep getting the same message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be concerned seeing a message like that as well, Azbrighteyed. Let's take a closer look into this. What message app is in use? What is the make and model if your device? Does this happen with one specific message or contact? DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Azbrighteyed

It is on a note 10+ and it does it on several contacts not just one. Usually in a group message with responses only going to me. I am using the message + app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts Azbrighteyed. Next, we would like you to reset the app. Here are those steps? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-227296/ Keep us posted.  RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
BrandonAudet
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what is the cause of, or what does the status mean? I started getting this status in one particular group message, on one particular user. But same user in a direct one to one message, delivers fine.