Hootie2

When trying to text a message the person's cell phone rings instead of texting!! Ugh! Went to Verizon to have them check it out, but of course it did not happen when I was in the store!! Help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The texting turning into a Ringtone would certainly be frustrating, Hottie2. And then to add, having a bad store experience, would definitely make thins worse. I'm so sorry about this huge inconvenience. Let's figure out what is going on. 

Can you tell me when this started happening? Does this happen when you send any text to anyone, or one particular number? When it rings, on your end, does it make the actual call? 

Please elaborate to better assist you.

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Hootie2

Texting turns into ringtone on the majority of my texting. It started about 6 months ago. When it rings on my end, it does make the actual call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly apologize for these troubles. We do want to ensure that your device is working properly. I apologize for the trouble with this. To double check, what exact model Samsung device do you have? What messaging platform are you using (standard app, whatsapp, etc)?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes