Fannylenny

I am in a group conversation text and some of the texts are converting into Pix or Flix.  I keep getting this type of text instead.  Anyelse having the same problem? How can this be fix?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'll be happy to help with this Fannylenny. Group conversations are considered multimedia messages. Even if the person is only sending words, since the message is going to everyone at once, and everyone can respond, they will download similar to a picture or video message. This is not a bug, but how group messages are designed.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
honeybee70

For some reason or another Verizon has been having issues with pix and flix. It's a bug that they need to work out. Who knows it may have something to do with there cloud. I received a message saying I have pix waiting and yet I can't get them and I've never had any problem getting them strait to my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'll be happy to help with this Fannylenny. Group conversations are considered multimedia messages. Even if the person is only sending words, since the message is going to everyone at once, and everyone can respond, they will download similar to a picture or video message. This is not a bug, but how group messages are designed.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes