Texting To and From a T-Mobile Phone
phlyx

Have a family member who has a Samsung Note on T-Mobile.  She and I both text quite a few others on different services but occasionally, like today, my text to her will not send, just sits in my app telling me it didn't go.  There is an option below that that says I can try SMS/MMS (I think) and occasionally that will work.  I have also found that if I disconnect from my work Wifi then it will send.  But then I will get an email a few hours later asking if I got their text messages which I didn't.  Then I switch from wireless data back to my work Wifi and all their text messages come in.  I text with dozens of co-workers and other family and this one T-Mobile account is the only one I have issues with.

Any clue what to look at?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting To and From a T-Mobile Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

phlyx,

Staying in contact with your family is always essential. We want to make sure you can message back and forth without issue. We'll be glad to help figure this out. What texting app are you using on the phone? Do you know if this family member has this happen with anyone else?

-Andrew

0 Likes
phlyx

They do not text a lot of people like I do but they have not had these issues with anyone else except another  family member who they could not text with at all (but seems they can now).  They do have times their phone is flaky, doesn't have signal when I do, and does odd things but she and I are the only ones to have this issue.  I also text with dozens of co-workers and friends and she is the only one I have any issues with.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate these details, phlyx. I am here for support and happy to help clarify information about your concerns with texting your family member. You mentioned that you do not experience this with any other numbers/users, this indicates the issue lies on the other person's end. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes