Texting issue
blazzer222
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the latest update, my wife’s phone does not receive texts from me?!? I receive from hers just fine, she receives from others just fine. We were in a group text and she received the original text and replies from everyone but me. I love it when everything is working perfectly, I’m forced to upgrade and stuff goes sideways!!! Any thoughts??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blazzer222, texting is essential. No doubt about it. We want to help remedy this situation so you two can stay connected and ensure your messages are received. What text messaging application do you and your wife use? Are you able to call your wife’s phone without issue? Do you both use the same make and model of phone? If not, can you advise what device each of you use?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
blazzer222
Enthusiast - Level 1

We use the defalt text message, we both have the same device and we can call each other without problems. same phones we can call each other she can text me I can not text her

0 Likes
blazzer222
Enthusiast - Level 1

you didn't answer anything just asked questions, I answered and I don't see any other responses. No problem not solved!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blazzer222, I apologize that we haven't been able to answer your question just yet. To get this figured out we will need to continue to dig deeper to get to the bottom of this. What happens on your device when you try sending your wife a text? Have you tried restarting both devices? If so did you notice a difference? 

JustinB_VZW

0 Likes