Texts Get Stuck in Limbo
Faithersnc

Intermittently, both incoming and outgoing texts get stuck in limbo. This always seems to happen with texts from other Verizon customers. The texts will finally go through at random times, sometimes minutes, sometimes hours and even days later. What could be causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts Get Stuck in Limbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to get those messages out right away is a must. Let's get this figured out. When did it start? What model phone do you have? What messaging app are you using? AlbertoR_VZW

Faithersnc

This has been happening for over a year. It will be fine for a while, then it will become a problem again. I have a Galaxy S9 and I use Message+. I also know other Verizon customers who complain about the exact same problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Faithersnc, 

That's definitely not the experience we want for you! Is this happening to the same numbers every time, or to many different numbers that you text with? Do you have any issues with other services such as calls or data? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Faithersnc

This happens with multiple numbers and I believe that it only happens with other Verizon customers. It also happens when I'm in different locations, not just from home. Messages can stay stuck in limbo even while I travel over large distances. Usually I'll finally receive the text at the same time that I get another text, not necessarily from the same person.

0 Likes