Texts not on log
Starbell427

My daughter's phone is on my account. On her text log, the only thing that shows is received messages and texts she's sent with a photo. I know she's sent me countless texts but it doesn't show any sent messages to anyone unless she's sent a photo. All of the messages she receives are listed but nothing at all as sent.  I browsed back for the last two weeks or so and it's been like this for at least this long. How would this be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts not on log
Starbell427

Not an iphone if it makes a difference. Galaxy s10e.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Starbell427! We always want you to be able to communicate with your daughter through text message. I'm here to help! Tell me, are you or your daughter aware of any other numbers this is happening with when sending them a message? Can she receive text messages from you?

-Jordan

0 Likes
Starbell427

Thank you. There are three phones on my account and two phones show sent/received like they always have.  The 3rd phone starting on April 19 only shows received messages or messages sent with photos.  It shows zero text only messages sent to any number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Starbell427, thank you for contacting us. We're here to help! Is she using an iPhone or Android device? 

~Baldo

0 Likes